- Take appropriate painkiller.
- See dentist as soon as possible
Object Wedged Between Teeth:
- Try to remove object with dental floss. Guide the floss carefully to prevent cutting gums.
- If you can't remove the object, see a dentist.
- Do not try to remove the object with a sharp or pointed instrument
- Bring the child and tooth to a dentist immediately.
- Place the tooth in a container of milk, if available.
- Do not attempt to disturb, touch or clean the knocked out tooth or the childs mouth.
- Get to the dentist immediately.
- Gently clean dirt or debris from injured area with warm water
- Apply direct pressure to the bleeding area with a clean cloth
- Go to the dentist immediately
Bitten Lip or Tongue:
- Apply direct pressure to the bleeding area with a clean cloth.
- If bleeding continues, go to a hospital emergency room.
© Colgate Oral Pharmaceuticals